Euromonitor Digest is a monthly online publication of the EMB, which aims to provide insightful analysis on the reports culled from Euromonitor International’s Business Intelligence Research.
Euromonitor Digest is a monthly online publication of the EMB, which aims to provide insightful analysis on the reports culled from Euromonitor International's Business Intelligence Research.
- Issue #1 - What's in Store for the Global Economy and Consumers in 2016?
- Issue #2 - The Rise of Agnostic Shoppers
- Issue #3 - The Rise of Informed Eaters: Which Ingredients are on Consumer Watch Lists?
- Issue #4 - Urbanization Leads to Income Growth, Boosting Consumer Electronics Spending in Asia Pacific
- Issue #5 - Global Jewelry Market: A Fragmented and Vulnerable Industry
- Issue #6 - The New Definition of Convenience Retail
- Issue #7 - Key Global Trends in Hot Drinks
- Issue #8 - Spotlighting African and Middle Eastern Consumers
- Issue #9 - Chocolate confectionery worth US$2B in 2015
- Issue #10 - Asia’s RTD Coffee Makers are Introducing More Café-style Products
- Issue #11 - Balkan Roasts: Why Instant Coffee is Outgrowing Fresh in Southeastern Europe
- Issue #12 - As Demand for Premium Skin Care Increases, Packaging Goes Premium Too
- Issue #1 - Market Focus: Growth Dynamics in Beauty-care Products in the Middle East and Turkey
- Issue #2 - Trend Towards Natural and Organic Foods Can Boost the Philippine Cassava Industry
- Issue #3 - Markets of the Future: Cambodia
- Issue #4 - New Emerging Markets: Nigeria, Indonesia, Mexico, and Turkey
- Issue #5 - Top 5 Packaged Food Industry Trends in Canada
- Issue #6 - Vietnam: 40 Years On
- Issue #7 - Demand for Halal Food Rising in Tandem with Growth of Southeast Asia
- Issue #8 - The Top 5 Packaged Food Industry Trends in the USA
- Issue #9 - What?s New in Baked Goods in 2015?
- Issue #10 - Marketing to the ASEAN Consumer
- Issue #11 - Glass Packaging in the Philippines
- Issue #12 - Smaller, More Functional Packaging Appeals for Rising Single Households in Asia